Seeking motivated Apprentice Electrician to assist with and perform installation of NRM
electrical equipment. This includes installing controls (low voltage), motors, fans and
LED lights on recently sold projects in MA and surrounding areas. Travel to other client
sites to meet business needs. Our clients are found in a range of business-types: from large, cold storage warehouses, to food processing/distribution, to convenience stores and liquor stores an so you can expect something new or different almost every day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all task and duties associated with installing NRM's energy saving products. These duties include wiring, testing and commissioning equipment. We will train you on our controls, but you must have commercial electrical low voltage experience.
- Provide support and service for equipment already in field as directed.
- Commute to different customer sites from home... new commercial locations every day.
- 1-3 years experience. Must be working towards MA Journeyman’s license
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork
- Strong customer facing skills. You have to talk to our customers professionally.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Must be willing to travel to client sites daily, mostly MA and NH, but occasional overnight travel may be required
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check and work in cold and tight spaces / climb ladders
- Competitive Compensation
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Three weeks off per year
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com