Come join a leader in the energy industry! NRM implements state-of-the-art controls and automation solutions, with a unique focus on commercial and industrial refrigeration.
NRM is seeking Journey Electricians for full-time positions. If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic, we might have the perfect opportunity for a challenging and growth-oriented career.
The position entails installing controls (low voltage), motors, fans, and LED lights on commercial sites with refrigeration throughout the Harrisburg, PA area. Occasional travel to out of state locations for customer installations may be required (mostly southern PA and MD).
Our customers range from large, cold storage warehouses to food processing/distribution plants to convenience stores and liquor stores, so you can expect something new or different almost every day!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all task and duties associated with installing NRM's energy-efficiency products. These duties include wiring, testing and commissioning equipment. We will train you on our controls, but you must have commercial electrical low voltage experience.
- Provide support and service for equipment already in field as directed.
- Commute to different customer sites from home... new commercial locations every day.
- 3 – 5 years commercial electrical experience
- PA Journey License preferred. Additional state licenses preferred.
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork.
- Strong customer-facing skills. You have to talk to our customers professionally, and be able to answer questions.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Must be willing to travel to client sites daily, mostly Massachusetts, but occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to work in cold environment for extended periods.
- Must be able to work at height on ladders, lifts, and scaffolding.
- Must be able to work in confinded spaces.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- PTO, including three (3) weeks off per year
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com